Am I coming or going?
How in the world did April get so PACKED?? I just stopped and really looked at my calendar for the next 30 days. It’s a bit insane and intense!
Major Work Projects
- Event website to launch
- Planning for three other websites
- Internal training site & materials
- Reviewing internal templates & template needs
- Herding our Corporate Challenge team of 50 and prepping to wing a medal in disc golf
- Organizing Bring Your Child to Work Day for about 30 kids
Major Personal Projects
- Trip to DC next week with my extended family
- Finishing all those fearful doctor appointments
- Planning a trip with my hubby to Costa Rica (which requires research, reservations and major shopping)
- Spring Bootie Buster Challenge (that I’m falling down on doing!)
- Steering committee for The Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
- Participating in Camp NaNoWriMo to edit Novel #1, Compliments from a Stranger, finish Novel #2, Stranger in Pursuit, and start writing Novel #3, Reflection of a Stranger
- Chorus rehearsals & concert
- Work book club for Predictably Irrational
- Meetup with my Wicked Smaht Girls group
- Meetup with a new blogger brunch group
- …And of course being a loving wife, helpful mom & kick-ass friend in all that pesky free time
- …And also writing in this blog 🙂
Now I’m seriously considering returning to college. Really?! Apparently I’ll be looking for those classes that meet at 2am on Sundays…
So…am I coming or going this month?
Can someone help me figure that out please?
XO – T.