Brenna Bakes: Oatmeal Scotchies
Posted by T.A. Babcock
Today I was greeted with the cinnamon-sweet scent of these oatmeal cookies – and thanked the gods for Brenna and her baking.
I didn’t make it into the office until noon due to a client meeting the lasted all morning. I waited until after I ate some lunch, then snuck over and procured one of these yummies for my dessert. I’m a big oatmeal raisin fan but I’d never tried Oatmeal Scotchies before. They became an immediate favorite!
When I asked her for the recipe link, she told me, “This is an old favorite my mom used to make.” Regardless of just about anything she might do, if your mom bakes you cookies like these, she can’t be all bad. Just sayin’ – they’re that good! 🙂
XO – T.
Tell Your Friends!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Print & PDF (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)