Brenna Bakes: Christmas Molasses Cookies
Posted by T.A. Babcock
Brenna has been baking again. Dammit.
After all the heavy foods this holiday weekend, I honestly didn’t think any sweets would appeal to me. But, I forgot that I work with Brenna, baker extraordinaire. And she greeted us this cold December morn with Christmas Molasses Cookies.
It’s not even fair to her wizardry to try to describe these. They are melt in your mouth yummilicious. Go. Make. Eat.
She did say she used butter instead of shortening (recipe can use either) and she did go with the holiday suggestion of colored sugar instead of white. Overall, though, she just followed the recipe. And we’re in heaven. Thanks, Brenna!
XO – T.
Tell Your Friends!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Print & PDF (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
About T.A. BabcockWriter, artist, mom, special project manager, MS Office Goddess, beautiful dreamer, randomly eccentric lady. (Not necessarily in that order...)
Posted on December 1, 2014, in Brenna Bakes and tagged baking, Brenna Bakes, Cookies, holiday goodies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment